top of page
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
• Do you have any accommodation?
No, we don't have any accommodation to our guests.
You can check https://heartoflapland.com/accommodation/ to find accommodations near us.
• Do you have any adventures available in May-November?
No we don't have. Our reindeer herd is roaming free in the forest in spring, summer and autumn.
During that time there aren't any reindeer at the winter place.
• Is the place easily accessible?
There is always snow at the winter place, this makes the walking little bit heavier but it's still easy to walk.
Also if you choose the 2 h adventure, that includes the coffee break, you are going to sit on the ground in the traditional lávvu-tent.
• Is there a road to the place?
There is a car road (road 857) to our winter place.
And a parking spot to park the car close to the winter place.
• What are the payment options?
We can only take cash (EUR or SEK) or Swedish Swish.
• Do you offer reindeer sleigh rides?
No, we don't offer reindeer sleigh rides.
But you get really close to the reindeer herd.
Do you have a toilet at your winter camp?
Yes! We have an "outhouse".
• Do you take volunteers to work at the winter place?
No, we don't :`(
• How is the typical winter weather?
It can be everything between +2 ℃ to -40 ℃.
If it's really cold day we are going to inform you about it before your visit. But we always recommend you to wear multiple layers of clothing when you visit us.
bottom of page