FAQ - Frequently asked questions
• Do you have any accommodation?
No, we don't have any accommodation to our guests.
You can check https://heartoflapland.com/accommodation/ to find accommodations near us.
• Do you have any adventures available in May-November?
No we don't have. Our reindeer herd is roaming free in the forest in spring, summer and autumn.
During that time there aren't any reindeer at the winter place.
• Is the place easily accessible?
There is always snow at the winter place, this makes the walking little bit heavier but it's still easy to walk.
Also if you choose the 2 h adventure, that includes the coffee break, you are going to sit on the ground in the traditional lávvu-tent.
• Is there a road to the place?
There is a car road (road 857) to our winter place.
And a parking spot to park the car close to the winter place.
• Do you offer reindeer sleigh rides?
No, we don't offer reindeer sleigh rides.
But you get really close to the reindeer herd and you can even touch them.
• Do you take volunteers to work at the winter place?
No, we don't :`(
• How is the typical winter weather?
It can be everything between +2 C to -40 C.
If it's really cold day we are going to inform you about it before your visit. But we always recommend you to wear multiple layers of clothing when you visit us.